1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND COOKIES
Like other web sites, the Site may collect non-personal information such as:
- The IP address of the server you used to access the internet;
- The name of the website from which you linked directly to our Site;
- The date and time you access our Site; and
- The pages you visit.
This information ("Non-Personal Information") does NOT identify you personally. We use this Non-Personal Information to monitor the effectiveness of the Site, identify areas of interest, and consider potential improvements to the Site.
The Personal Information you provide includes information provided during any registration process, when contacting us, and signing up for our mailing list, such as your name, organization name, address, and email address, and information about your interests and preferences.
2. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Personal Information obtained from you to provide services that you request; respond to your questions or inquiries; identify areas of user interest; consider potential improvements to our Site; and to coordinate volunteers.
Specific ways we use information include:
- We will use your Personal Information to send out our email newsletter if you subscribe to our mailing list.
- We will use your Personal Information to mail out invitations to, and other information regarding, our fundraising events.
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you regarding additional services and features or requesting your feedback about your experience with the Site.
- You can contact us directly with questions or comments regarding the services or to request additional information by following the links on the Contact Us Form on our Site. This form requires you to give certain Personal Information so that we may respond to your inquiry.
- For distribution purposes, you also provide Personal Information if you request materials from us.
- If you submit a friend's email address to make use of our "Mail a Friend" feature, we use the email address to mail your message and then delete it from our records.
3. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
4. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell or trade or provide Personal Information to marketing companies or information brokers or any other organization or individual. We will only disclose your Personal Information if we are asked to provide Personal Information in certain types of legal or law enforcement proceedings.
5. CHILDREN AND PARENTS
6. PROVIDING AND RECEIVING INFORMATION
You can always choose not to provide information or to opt out of receiving communications from us at any time by sending us a message using our Contact Us Form.
7. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY